Merry Christmas

    May the joy of the season fill your hearts with warmth and happiness.....

Many of us can recite John 3:16, People hold this scripture reference up at major sporting events, parades even the homeless individual will have this on their cardboard sign..... I like to ponder John 3:17 when I am feeling especially down....For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. It gives me peace to remember this simple message. I hope it can give someone out there in Blogland some hope and peace~~~~~~ You are loved!

 

I have been busy with Christmas preparations so my mini time was nil. I did however sneak some into our annual family Christmas party. We had a mini ugly Christmas sweater contest. I cut out tiny felt sweaters and set up a little table with all sorts of doodads and embellishments.We had three categories, ugliest, merriest, and best over all.

My in laws have some serious mini decorating potential and enjoyed the game!




 Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. What a fun holiday group activity that is great for all ages. Merry Christmas to you and thank you for your message of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Carrie. Love all those little sweaters! Cute and fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Reach me Here

Name

Email *

Message *