Getting things done but not figured out......

   Hello Everyone in mini- land. I'm still trying to figure out  how to start and set up  this blog. I thought it would be user friendly, after all..... I am a Mom, and there are of Mom blog's out there. I have a college education, NO PROBLEM right? W R O N G. 
I knew I should have took typing in Junior High School, instead I took Art!!!!!  I type terribly. Bear with me as I muddle through this. Here is some eye candy until then.....


This is the door pediment for the Willow, by Greenleaf . 

I don't why it provoked so much anxiety


Many necessary distractions

Shingled and glued,









 Until I have the patience to tinker, be good out there!

I would love to put a list of mini blogs  that I follow, but I haven't figured it out yet....Sweet dreams to all of  the mini makers  in the whole world
                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carrie*


Comments

  1. Good for you for branching out and taking the plunge! You'll have it all figured out and set up before you know it. If you want help and step by step on specific Blogger features, just Google and lots of helpful stuff will pop up.

    The house is looking good! And that kitten - precious!!! I'd be ignoring the dollhouse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking good. I love the "necessary distraction." I'd be kissing and petting her all the time! I was very intimidated when I first opened up blogger. I immediately closed it back up and didn't go back in for a week. If you go to "Layouts" along the left-hand side, you can start playing around with adding gadgets and moving things around. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie!
    I LOVE how you are finishing this New England style kit!
    I've been Re-reading your other posts on this house and have nothing but Admiration on your work; your kitchen fireplace and the parlour make me smile every single time!
    This kit hold a particular place in my heart because it was the Very First multi-room dollhouse I'd assembled and I was very proud of it. Alas, I finally gave it away to a friend when I thought I was no longer interested in miniatures, yet I look back at it with great fondness ESPECIALLY since one doesn't see this kit all that often.
    It always reminds me of Martha Stewart for some reason perhaps because she was living in a New England style house at the time I made mine? Regardless, I EAGERLY look forward to each of your posts becasue I LOVE your style and the expression of it in your WONDERFUL house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Reach me Here

Name

Email *

Message *